Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Not my usual post

Okay, so I'm looking for Star Trek clips on Youtube because I was considering shooting the Lobster Claw Nebula which resembles the Romulan ship in the first installment of the recent reboot.  I'm trying to avoid political ads since they are all just toxic on a popsicle stick.  So I just clicked though the ad that appeared briefly before the Star Trek video.

Then this political ad appeared in the upper right corner:


When you have a picture, then text next to the picture, one usually assumes the text applies to the image.   It's really basic to layout design, so basic that I don't think you need to even explain it.   For example (I know, I know I'm being Mr. Obvious), if I posted my picture and I wrote, "dummy" next to it, you would completely understand the message.   Well, this appears to be from the Biden campaign.  But I think it's actually a pro-Trump ad attacking Biden. 

>sigh<  

Now where's that damn clip I'm looking for?



No comments:

Post a Comment