Monday, September 14, 2020

Moon from Nov 1 2017

 

Still going through old files and found this project.   The subs are from Nov. 1 2017.

Based on the raw metadata, this is from the Canon 6D, 1/250th sec exposure, and I stacked about 54 shots.   Time was around 10:18 - 10:20 pm.  Telescope?   My guess is the Tak TSA102S.   I bet the scope is actually the Orion 100ED as I was using that scope for the kids while I was running the Basis Astro Club.  

Aligned in PIPP and stacked in Registax.   Touched up in Photoshop.

Yay for going through old files, I guess.

[Doing some sleuthing... I ran a lunar workshop for CAS in 2018 and it looks like the above image was the pic that I used for the FB announcement.  I suspect Jeff was at this lunar shoot as well.]

[I'm spending so much time going through old files that I'm feeling crappier than usual.  Not a PC way of putting it, but: handicapped by own neglect....]

No comments:

Post a Comment